CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Diet

Tomorrow I am going back on my diet. I am waking up at 4:45 so I will be able to go to Bikram yoga before school starts. After I am going on a hike with my dear friend Lewt. I am going to do whatever I can to finally lose the last ten lbs! I am going to use this lame blog as moral support/fitness and gratitude journal. In Bikram I learned that I need a fitness and gratitude journal so that is exactly what I am doing!
What I ate today: Hot chocolate for breakfast, string cheese at ten, half a protein bar for lunch and spaghetti and veggies for din-din!
What I did today: Went to my arobics class where we used resistant bands--was going to go on a run but got my shots with Colby instead! :/
Things I am grateful for today:
The sunshine!
A reliable car
Institute
The fair-haired favorites
Mormon Messages
iTunes
My grandma's hilarious sayings
Sudafed

Ta-ta!
Kimbra

1 comment: